Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ice cream

So yesterday I decided I really wanted some ice cream so I went to this little restaurant/coffee place. I asked in clear Spanish, we know how great my Spanish is :), if they had ice cream. The guy replies yes, what kind do you want. I pause waiting on him to list some flavors, which he never does, so I say vanilla. He then proceeds to tell me about 3 different frozen coffee drinks that have vanilla in them. So I give him a funny look and ask again if he has ice cream. He returns the funny look and kinda laughs and says no (now people I joke about my Spanish because it isn't the greatest but I KNOW I said ice cream the first time). I end up with a frozen french vanilla something and it was awesome. So while I did not get ice cream yesterday I did find an awesome place to get frozen coffee (which is important because you surely won't be drinking the hot stuff here).

No comments:

Post a Comment