Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TONS of things have happened since I blogged last! First, we went about 3 hours away to Manuel Antonio to the beach this past weekend. It was awesome and kind of like a "mini-vacation". Since it is a huge tourist spot most people spoke English! Then on Monday I went over to a lady from church's house (if you rember Rosita from my last post, this is one of her daughters) for lunch with the youth group. We ate hamburgers and played the Wii (I know, life here is rough haha). Her granddaughter, who is almost 3 was possibly the cutest thing ever! She knows all of the songs on Just Dance and was not too shy to show us. Then today was my birthday and we celebrated by going to the mall for pedicures and American fast food. It was awesome! And more parties to come because another girl in my class's birthday is Sunday, so were having a big, joint party Friday night.
On a more serious note, a girl in our class is in the hospital..tonight will be the second night so be in prayer for her (and for us, that no one else gets whatever infection she has).

1 comment:

  1. I will keep the girl in your class in my prayers. The birthday pictures are awesome, the beach gorgeous, and it is soo cool that they have a wii!!! Take care! Mary

    ReplyDelete