Monday, October 14, 2013

Look who's 2!


This sweet boy turned 2 last week and yesterday we went to a hotel on the beach to celebrate.



 I thought I would give you a little glimpse into life with W. First of all he loves trucks and especially buses. The highlight of his week is going to church in the church bus. Anytime a bus passes he says, "bus, bus". He also loves to ride in the car. He is my buddy who loves to run errands with me and gets sad and cries sometimes when he can't go. He also loves to read and do puzzles. He loves to swim and go to the pool and with his float on has no fear of the water. His favorite English word is "swim" and anytime we pass by the pool he says it over and over again. He also repeats everything I say to him in English. Last night we were driving to church and he said "luna, look, luna". I said, say 'moon' so he changed it to moona! Right now he is currently obsessed with the song "Old McDonald" and anything farm themed he calls "e, i, e, i, oh". Anytime you ask him what he wants to eat he says french fries. He loves little J like a sister and when she isn't home he roams the house calling for her, "yuli, yuli" He is sometimes a serious boy but anytime you tickle him he dies laughing. He is starting to become less of a baby and more of a little boy and anytime a man is around and trying to fix something he is in the middle of it. I love this little guy and can't believe how much he has grown since I first got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment